1. Contact the AFSA Registration and Authorisation team via phone or e-mail
The AFSA Registration and Authorisation team will provide you an overview of regulations, application process and requirements and help you with any other questions that you may have about registering in the AIFC. Please see contact details below.
2. Complete the Application Form
To start the process, please:
2.1. Select an organisational-legal form from the list below:
- Private Companies
- Special Purpose Companies
- Public Companies
- Recognised Companies
- General Partnership
- Recognised General Partnership
- Limited Partnership
- Recognised Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Recognised Limited Liability Partnership
- Non-profit Incorporated Organisations
2.2. Request application form relevant to the organisational-legal form
2.3. Complete and submit the application form and supporting documents
2.4. Pay registration and Commercial Licence fees.
3. Application Processing
Once you have completed and submitted the application form for registration and supporting documents, your application will be processed.
The guidebooks below outline the process in more detail. In addition, please refer to the FAQs page for more information here.
4. How to Contact Us:
Please feel free to contact us at any time by clicking here.