1. Contact the AFSA Registration and Authorisation team to set up a meeting
The AFSA Registration and Authorisation team will provide you an overview of regulations, application process and requirements and help you with any other questions that you may have about registering in the AIFC. Please see contact details below.
2. Complete the Application Form
To start the process, you need to complete the Application form and submit the required documentation and fees. On the Application form you will be requested to select your organisational-legal form. The full list of entity types is as set out below:
- Private Companies
- Public Companies
- Recognised Companies
- General Partnership
- Recognised General Partnership
- Limited Partnership
- Recognized Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Recognized Limited Liability Partnership
- Non-profit Incorporated Organisations
3. Application Processing
Once you have completed the application form and submitted the required documentation, your application will be processed.
The guidance documents below outline in more detail the process. In addition please view the FAQs page for more details. The FAQs page can be accessed here.
4. How to Contact Us:
Please feel free to contact us at any time by clicking here.
Telephone: +77172-64-72-93 / +77172-64-72-92