1. Contact the AIFC Business Development Office
AIFC Business Development Office is the first point of contact for all establishments interested in having a presence in the AIFC. We have a dedicated team of Business Development Officers who are at hand to support and guide organisations through the whole process.
2. To start the process, please:
1. Download non-regulatory business plan below and fill it out;
2. Choose one from the list of organisational-legal forms available for registration at the AIFC:
A new body corporate can be established in the organisational form of:
Incorporated Foreign Company/Partnership may be registered in the AIFC in the organisational form of:
Special Purpose Company
Limited Liability Partnership
Non-profit Incorporated Organisation
Recognised General Partnership
Recognised Limited Partnership
Recognised Limited Liability Partnership
3. Request application form relevant to the organisational-legal form and send the filled non-regulatory business plan in the e-mail;
4. Licensing and Registration team will provide their comments on your business plan and check for fitness and propriety of the proposed business activity for the overall strategy of the AIFC and, if applicable, will send you the editable forms of application form and other required documents for the relevant type of Organisational-Legal form.
3. Submit the application form and required documents
1. Fill in the application form and required documents, attach the electronic copies of the supporting documents and email to Licencing and Registration Team;
2. The Team will assess sent documents and provide you with preliminary comments.
4. Application Processing
1. After you incorporate all the comments and finalise the application package, AFSA will issue the applicant invoice to pay the incorporation/registration and commercial licence fees, where:
Registration fee (paid once) US $100
Commercial licence fee (paid annually) US $100
2. Once you pay the fees and submit the hard copy of the finalised application package via post or by hand to the AFSA office your application will be processed.
The guidebooks below outline the process in more detail. In addition, please refer to the FAQs page for more information here.
5. How to Contact Us:
Please feel free to contact us at any time by clicking here.